Wednesday, August 21, 2019

BBQ Lamb KL Kemensah - A Back To Nature Dining Experience


Last week, my family and I enjoyed a unique and delicious dinner, dining at BBQ Lamb Kemensah, Kuala Lumpur. The road leading to this place was narrow so I drove carefully. BBQ Lamb Kemensah is situated at Jalan Taman Zooview, behind Zoo Negara. Dining here was a totally different back to nature experience and I could smell the cool, fresh air as I got down from my car. My children wanted to dine in the river but due to the heavy rain a few hours before we arrived, the river was flowing very fast and we dined at the tables along the river instead.

On normal days without heavy rain, the photo below shows how customers dine in the river. We would love to come back again to try dining in the river. 


Photo taken from BBQ Lamb KL Kemensah Facebook.

Customers can swim here. Photo taken from BBQ Lamb KL Kemensah Facebook.

My family was very happy to try the delicious mixed meat set meant for 4 persons. This set is very reasonably priced at RM 150 and includes salad, fruit, desert, soup, free flow of drinks, rice and 4 types of delicious BBQ mixed meat with 4 different types of sauce. This place also serves seafood set for those who love seafood.



It was my family's first time dining here and we really enjoyed listening to the flow of the river, the sounds of insects, the cool wind blowing onto our face and all the back to nature feel. 

When the food came, we were all very excited to try. My parents, children and I were surprised the food tasted very delicious. We have never tasted such nice, tender, delicious BBQ meat before. 


Tender beef, smoked duck, grilled lamb and chicken were all so tasty and delicious. 


Dessert was not too sweet and I loved it. There were small pieces of crunchy, green apples and jelly. 

My family and I really enjoyed a unique back to nature dining experience which was unforgettable. The environment was so cozy and the food was one of the best we have ever had. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends. 

OPERATION HOURS 
Monday~Thursday . 
12pm~10pm(last order 9pm)

Friday.
4pm~10pm(last order 9pm)

Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday. 
Sessions 12pm~2pm
Sessions 2pm~4pm
Sessions 4pm~6pm
Sessions 6pm~8pm
Sessions 8pm~10pm
(last order 9pm)

Please call or whatsapp 012-211 4100 for reservation.
Address: Jalan Taman Zooview, Kampung Kemensah, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.

To find out more about this place, please visit BBQ Lamb Kemensah KL FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM



No comments:

Post a Comment