Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Glow Peel Experience At Cleo Clinic


Most moms like me are always busy and do not have enough time for beauty treatments. I was happy to be able to squeeze some time to visit Cleo Clinic. This was my second time I was there for an aesthetic treatment. To read my blog post on my first aesthetic treatment on how to solve pigmentation problem, click HERE.


This time I was consulted by Dr. Tan Choy Ling. She is a certified medical doctor by Ministry of Health and has over 8 years of experience working in the medical field. 

She recommended me to do the Glow Peel treatment. This treatment exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin renewal. 



For this Glow Peel treatment, powerful whitening peel which consist of Arbutin, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid and Salicylic Acid was applied on my face. After about 20 minutes, I was given a moisturizing face mask.



I had the face mask on for about 15 minutes and that was the end of the glow peel treatment. It was quite fast and relaxing. 



This was how I looked after the glow peel treatment. If you want to find out more treatments by Cleo Clinic, you can check out their WEBSITE or FACEBOOK.

Address
14 , Jalan 30/70a, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.


  • Telephone: +6010-2521883





No comments:

Post a Comment