Thursday, September 15, 2016

TNB Social Campaign #bersatu TENAGA Final Music Video

I am very happy that my video has been chosen to be part of TNB #bersatu TENAGA final video. My video was lip syncing with my 2 children. To see my video and read more about this campaign, go to my earlier blog post HERE

There were more than 500 videos posted in the instagram with #bersatuTENAGA. Great job to those who joined Faizal Tahir, Jaclyn Victor and Elizabeth Tan to complete the final music video. Thanks to all those who joined and put effort to make this video a success.

Here is TNB #bersatuTENAGA final music video. I really like this and hope you will too.







14 comments:

  1. Seem interesting. Saw some bloggers joined this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. congrats. seem a lot of blogger take part in this campaign. A meaningful campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some interesting videos there... must have been fun... enjoy!! and Happy Malaysia Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I like this song so much! Such a blessed Malaysia Day we have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the song too ! Happy Malaysia Day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really motivational video! This song is so nice combine with all your video in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this is your second post on the same topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post has the final music video. The 1st post was on my video submission vand inviting friends to join.

      Delete
  8. Such a great campaign, wishing everyone here Happy Malaysia Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thoughtful and meaningful campaign. Happy Malaysia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Malaysia Day to all Malaysians!

    ReplyDelete