Thursday, August 27, 2015

C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar Review

It has been about 2 weeks since I last posted on the benefits of C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar Click here for my previous blog. After trying out this yummy C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar made in Korea, 1 sachet before breakfast and 1 sachet before bedtime, I feel much younger.



Photo of me consuming C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar for the 1st time.




Photo of me after 2 weeks consuming 2 sachets of C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar a day.


My skin is firmer, brighter, more radiant and less wrinkled. I also found dark spots are lightened and skin tone fairer. I feel healthier with more youthful appearance. So do try this C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar yourself. Two boxes with total 30 sachets cost Rm596. You can purchase yours at SkinSoul. Please show my blog and my code #SSLinda for great offers at SkinSoul. Thanks for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment