Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Family Hair Cut And Makeover At E3 Salon Masjid Jamek


Last Sunday afternoon, I brought my family to E3 Salon Masjid Jamek for our hair cut and styling. I love to come to E3 Salon Masjid Jamek because this is one of the best hair salons in Kuala Lumpur and they have very professional hair stylists who are friendly, gives great hair services and the price is very reasonable.

This was how we looked before starting our hair cut. 






My daughter's hair was very long and she decided to trim it off by 5 inches for easy maintenance. She cuts her hair only 2 times a year because she prefers to keep long hair. She got her hair washed before and after cutting.



Nana cutting my daughter's hair

She looked very fresh with shorter hair now. She was satisfied with the way she looked.

My son usually goes to the Indian barber to get his hair cut, so today he was really enjoying himself sitting on comfortable, soft chairs, getting his hair cut, washed and blow dried. He said he really liked getting his hair cut at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. 


Sam was very good and fast at cutting my son's hair.

This was how he looked after getting his hair cut. A satisfied young customer.

My dad also had his hair cut, washed and blow dried. He said the hair stylists at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek did a very good job and he will definitely come here to get his hair cut the next time. Another very satisfied customer who will come back for more hair services in the future.



This was how my mom looked before getting her hair cut.  


Sam cutting her hair with great care.

Mom wanted to get more volume at the back of her hair and she was very satisfied too. She loves her new look. 


I also got my hair cut about 3 inches shorter for easy maintenance and my hair colored to cover my grey hair. 

My photo before getting my hair cut.

Coloring my grey hair near the roots of my hair. The hair stylist recommended a darker hair color to cover my grey hair. After about 30 minutes, I got my hair washed and styled nicely.


My new look after getting my hair cut and colored on the top part to cover my grey hair. I love my new look. Thanks to the hair stylists at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. My family was very happy with the service provided and we will recommend this hair salon to all our friends and family.


If you are looking for a great salon, trust me because E3 Salon Masjid Jamek is one of the best hair salons in KL. The hair stylists here are very professional and they give superb services. The place is very clean and comfortable. Most importantly, the price is very reasonable too.

Address:
No 42-1 Wisma Konwa, Jalan Tun Perak
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Telephone: 03-2072 2888







1 comment:

  1. Drop by and follow u from https://mellyacrayola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete