Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway and Petal Velvet Powder


Recently, I received an Althea beauty box from Korea. I was excited because Althea beauty products are really good skincare products. In this beauty box, there was Althea's Petal Velvet Sunaway and 3 Petal Velvet Powders in 3 colors (warm beige #23, translucent #0 and pink lavender) and a cute hologram pouch.



I love to travel and bring my children to play outdoors and using Althea's Petal Velvet Sunaway with SPF 50+ PA++++, I worry less of my skin being exposed to the harmful UVB and UVA sun rays. It's a lightweight, non-sticky, broad-spectrum sunscreen made with the highest protection grade of PA++++ to let me stay protected.



Althea's Petal Velvet Sunaway is made with Damask Rose extracts, rich in vitamins to penetrate deep into the skin to moisturize, strengthen, soothe and smoothen skin like a rose petal. I like that it allows hydration & sebum control with microparticles to give my skin a velvety finish. I seldom use sunblocks because my skin is allergic to most sunblocks brands but Althea's Petal Velvet Sunaway is suitable for my skin. After using it for more than 1 week, I did not get any allergic reactions. I love using this because it is non-sticky and does not make my skin dry.



The Petal Velvet Powders I received were in 3 different colors (warm beige #23, translucent #0 and pink lavender) for different skin colors. These powders have very nice sweet smell and I love that it blends nicely onto my face for a prettier look. My face feels less oily after using this. I like that it's small and can fit into my handbag so I can touch up anytime during the day when I am out.



If you want to try the Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway and Petal Velvet Powder, you can get yours at http://althea.kr/.



No comments:

Post a Comment