Thursday, October 12, 2023

Lavish Township of Bandar Sri Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan

Last month when I met my one of my former colleagues, he recommended me to dine at a really nice cafe, Jigger & Shaker at d'Tempat Country Club, Bandar Sri Sendayan. This cafe serves delicious local and international cuisines with reasonable pricing. He told me this was the best place to have gatherings with friends as it was famous for their live bands and unique recipes. After convincing me, I decided to try it out and drove there. 


As I entered the Township of Bandar Sri Sendayan, I was amazed by the beauty of the lush greenery, well-designed wide roads, the splendid architecture of the residential properties, many interesting restaurants and a few schools including Matrix Global International School. 



Since I was at d'Tempat Country Club, I decided to visit the Matrix Galleria to find out more about Bandar Sri Sendayan Township.


I was really surprised to see that d'Tempat Country Club was so huge, spanning about 380,000 sq ft and hosting many varieties of family-oriented activities. The first thing that caught my eyes was the Olympic-sized swimming pool. It was very big, clean and suitable for poolside dining too. There was also a wading pool with water slides for children. 


Besides the swimming pool, I never expected to see a really nice mini theatre. I really loved the comfortable and cozy seats there. This cineplex has a seating capacity of up to 30 people with fully equipped latest audio and video equipment for a great movie experience with friends and family. 


If you love to spend some quiet time reading, there's a Reading Room with many books and reading materials for all ages. This is a great place for the whole family to gain more knowledge by reading.


After a long day at work, there's d'SPA where you can pamper yourself to a good Thai massage. The packages offered are reasonably priced and the place looks very clean and comfortable.



For those who love sports, they will never get bored here because they can play badminton, tennis, squash or table tennis with their friends. There's also a large gym room with many cardio and strength training equipment facing a spectacular view of the swimming pool. Besides that, you can also enjoy bowling at the 10-lane bowling alley at The Sphere. 




It seems like I can find everything I want at the Township of Bandar Sri Sendayan. What's better is that there are many extreme outdoor activities at X Park Sendayan such as Go-Kart, Flying Fox, Wall-Climbing and ATV. There is also a golf driving range nearby for golf lovers.



When I was driving around, I saw many restaurants, supermarkets and shops at Sendayan Merchant Square. Staying in this township seem to be a very good place for the whole family because almost everything you need is available here. 


When I was at Matrix Galleria, I found out about the latest residential parcel called Bayu Sutera, Izara which is a stone's throw away from everything that fulfills a great residential lifestyle. Izara is the Lakeside residence with smart home features and is situated between 3.0-acres of Lake Park, resident's park, and 9.5-acres of Central Park. 

Bayu Sutera is a 216-acres of freehold development and Izara is the latest series of 200 units of 20' x 70' double storey link homes with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The house design looks very spacious and comfortable. The smart home features include Auto Gate, Digital Lockset, Lighting Module, Aircond IR Blaster, Smart System Speaker.


The living room and dining area look very spacious.




I've always wanted a big kitchen area like this to cook for my family.





What I really love is that home owners can get a 5 years free membership at d'Tempat Country Club! Previous phases in Bayu Sutera were fully sold within a short period of time and this just goes to show how well the houses were accepted. If you are thinking of purchasing a house where you and your family can enjoy outdoor activities, study at a good international school and get almost everything you need in your housing area, you can consider Izara at Bayu Sutera, Sendayan. This is truly the perfect residential area to experience a fulfilling family life.








No comments:

Post a Comment