Wednesday, February 22, 2023

My Comfortable Zinus Sofa

Recently I visited Zinus Malaysia showroom to look for a new sofa. Zinus Malaysia is situated very near IOI Mall, Puchong. The showroom was spacious and I really liked the three different sofa designs available. 

There are three different choices, all come in 2 or 3 seaters.

Ricardo Designer (dark grey)

Josh Contemporary (beige)

Jackie Modern (soft grey)

I tried sitting on all of the sofas and really liked all because they were very comfortable. I like that the cushion has a zipper so the cushion cover can be washed if dirty.  It was a tough choice to choose which sofa I want and finally I decided to go with the 2-seater Ricardo Designer (dark grey) sofa.

I was happy to get free delivery and the sofa arrived in a box. Installation was also quite easy even though it was my first time trying to install one.



Open the box, follow the instructions, screw in the sofa legs, slide in the left and right sofa arms, slide in the sofa back, zip it up and attach the 2 pillows. It took my daughter and me less than 1 hour to install it. Now we have a comfortable and nice sofa! 

Zinus Malaysia showroom is in Puchong if you want to view their sofas. 

Address: 1-1, Jalan Merbah 1

Bandar Puchong Jaya

47170 Puchong

Selangor

Tel: 03-80823359

Customer Service Whatsapp: 011-3129 9882

Showroom Hours

Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm

Sat/Sun/PH 12pm - 8pm

You can order online from their website at https://zinus.com.my/. It is also available at Shopee https://shope.ee/1L8DicdQRc or Lazada platform.



No comments:

Post a Comment