Thursday, July 30, 2020

JennOrtho Foot Care And Joint Care Expert


If you have knee pain, foot pain or back pain, it is good to get your feet checked because the problem could be related to your feet. Many people think they have normal feet because they can walk normally but it is always good to get your feet checked. Some people have severe flat, flat feet, normal, high arch or pronated feet. You are lucky if you have normal feet. I found out that I have slightly higher arch feet on both my feet. If you want to get your feet checked for free, come to JennOrtho at S-011, 2nd floor Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur.




Biomechanical machine to check your feet

JennOrtho is Asia's leading provider of individually designed 3D custom medical orthotics. 3D custom medical orthotics are shoe inserts manufactered from a cast impression of your feet and worn inside your shoes. You can also get ready made foot insoles here if you have a lower budget. 





JennOrtho offers a wide range of stylish shoes for kids and adults. I was impressed with all the shoe colors and designs. They are so stylish and comfortable.





Dato Dr. Edmund Lee, (renowned Podiatric Biomechanics expert in Asia) can explain your feet condition from your printed foot analysis report after you get your feet checked using their high technology biomechanical machine.




This is my feet report. I have slightly higher arch for both feet. My weight distribution is mostly on my front and heel, so I may get heel pain or knee pain later in life. I was advised to wear shoes with support on the high arch area.


It is advisable to bring children here to get their feet checked because it is easier for children below 12 years old to correct their feet problem by using insoles and good shoes to give better support on their feet. I love the children's shoe designs here.



Here's a video of my experience at JennOrtho.



If you go shopping at Mid Valley Megamall with your family, do drop by to JennOrtho to get your family's feet checked for free. 

To find our more information, please visit JennOrtho FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM.


Address : JennOrtho, S-011 2nd Floor Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra

(open 10am-10pm daily)

Telephone: 012-5509889




No comments:

Post a Comment