Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Belèza By Vasayo Skincare Products


During this movement control order (MCO) period because of Covid 19, most facial or beauty salons are closed. When we can't go out to pamper ourselves, we can always get good skincare products to use at home. We should use good skin care products because we want to age gracefully with less wrinkles.



Recently I started to use a set of skincare products Belèza by Vasayo and I am loving them. This set consist of Liposomal Serum, Liposomal Rejuvenating Cream and Liposomal Hydrating Mist. This is one of the best skincare sets I have ever used. 



Belèza by Vasayo Liposomal Serum is a day and night face and eye solution that prepares face & forehead to absorb Beléza product nutrients. It creates an environment for skin to receive nutrients and maintains firmness of skin. It also strengthens the skin defense barrier. 

I apply this serum day and night after I clean my face. The texture is not sticky and absorbs easily onto my face and eyes area. I find that my skin is firmer and more moisturized after using it.



Belèza by Vasayo Rejuvenating Cream was formulated with reproage peptide and high performance blend that directs skin cells to fend off the aging triggers & regenerate younger skin. 



I love that this product comes with a pump for hygienic purpose. It has a nice fragrant smell and the texture is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I think this is suitable for people with dry skin like me because it improves aging skin and makes skin look more radiant and glowing.



Belèza by Vasayo Liposomal Hydrating Mist uses a proprietary blend containing pollushield to triple protect skin against pollution, weather, blue light exposure from digital devices and extreme environment. 



This Liposomal Hydrating mist should be sprayed lightly onto face and neck. It has a very nice smell and I apply it throughout the day whenever I feel like it. Every time I use this, it makes me feel fresh and hydrated. 

Since Mother's Day is around the corner, you can get this set for your mom. There is Mother's Day promotion until 25 May 2020 for buy 1 set, get 1 set free. 1 set includes a Beléza Serum RM 680, a Beléza Rejuvenating Cream RM 340 and a Beléza Hydrating Mist RM 340. Total is RM 1360 for 2 sets which works out to be RM 680 per set. That's a good deal. You can pamper your mom and yourself this Mother's day. If you like what you see, get yours online at www.vasayo.com. 

For more information, you can visit Vasayo FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment