Saturday, January 11, 2020

A New Look This New Year At E3 Salon Masjid Jamek


My family wanted to start the new year with a new look. So my children & I took the MRT to E3 Salon Masjid Jamek, our favorite hair salon in Kuala Lumpur. If you are looking for a good hair salon to get your hair makeover this Chinese New Year, you can make an appointment with them.



When we were at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek, my daughter had her hair cut & permed. This was the first time she had her hair permed. She wanted some curls on the bottom part of her hair to looked prettier.


This was how my daughter looked at the beginning.

Neo, the hair stylist cut my daughter's hair before perming it.


She was excited waiting for the curls to be done.

After about an hour, she got her hair washed and blow dried. 


She was very satisfied with her curls and definitely look prettier. This hairstyle added more volume to her hair and she looked a lot prettier.



My son had a simple hair cut and it was done by using the hair cut machine and scissors. 



After about half an hour, he had his hair washed and blow dried. 



This time I had my hair trimmed a little for easier maintenance. 


Then I had my hair colored to cover my gray hair so that I look younger. 


After about 40 minutes, I had my hair washed, blow dried and styled with curls. How do I look?


We were all satisfied with our new look. If you want to get a new look this Chinese New Year, make sure you book an appointment early to avoid disappointment. There are usually many people getting their hairdo before Chinese New Year and it might take longer than usual.


Address:
No 42-1 Wisma Konwa, Jalan Tun Perak
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Telephone: 03-2072 2888




No comments:

Post a Comment