Friday, November 8, 2019

Second Life - Health Supplement




As a busy mom of two children, I find myself getting tired easily and not as healthy as I used to be. Recently, I came across this health product called Second Life which helped to improve my health.



One box of Second Life contains 20x3g sachets of Mixed Mango with Torula Yeast and Milk Thistle Extract. This is in powder form where you can pour it directly into your mouth. You can take this once daily at night before bedtime.



Second Life tasted sweet and a little sour with mango taste. I really like the taste.

The main purpose of taking Second Life health supplement is for detoxification, to improve beauty, skin dullness, improve constipation and prevent liver damage or liver disease. It is important to take care of our health and I would recommend anyone to try this. For those who are pregnant, nursing or under any medical supervision, it is best to consult the doctor first.

For more information on Second Life product, please visit their FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM.



1 comment:

  1. Really nice content ... Admin... Have great information I contribute with your experienced... I hope you post again soon. I am very happy to leave a comment for this blog, which really put honest information...
    dystonia treatment in homeopathy

    ReplyDelete