Friday, November 20, 2015

Terrace Coffee Buffet at Genting Highlands

My daughter and I had our buffet lunch at Terrace Coffee. Coffee Terrace is one of the most spacious dining restaurants at the resort. The premise can accommodate up to 600 diners at any one time. Coffee Terrace features 4 sections - Private Room, Lanai Bar, Nyonya Baba Corner and Alfresco Terrace. There is also good scenic view if you sit near the windows. 





The salad bar with healthy vegetables.

There was a variety of food, mainly Western, Chinese and Malaysian food.


















Indulging in dessert was my favorite part. These were the different types of cakes and jelly.




Sorbet Mango Ice Cream with pancake

Terrace Coffee is having lunch promotion for RM 38.00 adult and RM 19.00 child on normal days until 30th November 2015. For more information, you can visit here.

My daughter loves satay the most. We really enjoyed our buffet lunch at Terrace Coffee.



7 comments:

  1. The salad bar looks like it has a wide range of greens. Yums! The 4 types of vege looks good too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much delicious food. I too would like to get my teeth on them! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lotta delicius food there. RM 38 is worth it! Wanna try this buffet someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many choices at only RM38? Food party for me! Thanks for sharing the information ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my favourite buffet restaurants in malaysia ;) and the price is reasonable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have try before and variety of choices. Price a bit expensive

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah ha!
    The place to makan like no tomorrow! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete