Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek


During the recent Deepavali school holidays, I brought my son to E3 Salon to get his hair cut while I did my hair coloring and hair treatment. We love to visit E3 Salon Masjid Jamek because of their excellent service and strategic location near Masjid Jamek LRT station. 

My son has been here before for his hair cut. He told me he wanted to get his hair cut here because the salon was clean, seats were comfortable and most importantly, the hair stylists were very professional. 



This was how my son looked before his hair cut. His hair stylist, Nana washed his hair before giving him his hair cut.





The hair cut took about 35 minutes and my son was satisfied with his new look.



I visited E3 Salon Masjid Jamek because it was time for me to get my hair colored to cover my grey hair. This was how I looked before coloring my hair.



My hair stylist, Neo suggested that I color two different colors. Darker color on the top area to cover the grey hairs and a lighter brown on the lower part of my hair.  



The top part of my hair was colored first as shown in the photo above. 



Then a slightly lighter color was applied to the lower part of my hair.

After waiting for about 30 minutes, I got my hair washed and treatment cream applied to my hair. Later I got my hair blow dried by 2 hair stylists. E3 Salon hairstylists would usually work together to get things done so they can save customers' time.



Neo did my hair styling and decided to give me big wavy curls which I really liked.



My hair looked smoothed, shiny and healthy. Thanks to Neo, Nana & all the hair stylists at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. 




If you are looking for a good hair salon, make an appointment with E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. Do check out their Facebook or Instagram page for discounts. 

Address:
No 42-1 Wisma Konwa, Jalan Tun Perak
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Telephone: 03-2072 2888






No comments:

Post a Comment