Friday, December 28, 2018

Mother & Daughter Hair Makeover At E3 Salon Masjid Jamek


Recently my mom & I had our hair makeover done at E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. This was my second time I had my hair makeover done there. To read more about my first experience, click HERE. Even though it was my mom's first time there, she was very satisfied with their service. Both of us had a great experience getting our hair done by their friendly staffs. We took the LRT public transport there since it was very convenient as E3 Salon Masjid Jamek was about 5 minutes walking distance from Masjid Jamek LRT station.



This was how we looked before getting our hair makeover. Mom & I both dyed our hair dark brown / black to cover our grey hair and we did our hair treatment too. We wanted to dye our hair lighter color but their staff advised us that it was better to dye dark brown / black because if we bleach our hair, our hair might look too dry. 

For me, I had my hair cut a little shorter for easier maintenance before getting my hair dyed and doing the hair treatment.



We got our hair washed with warm water. After our hair was clean, the staff dyed our hair. We waited for about 45 mins while browsing through their magazines provided. Since this time I came with my mom, I did not feel that boring because I could chit chat with her.

Hair cut


Dyed hair

Mom & I had our hair washed again before continuing with our hair treatment. This hair treatment was done with a machine with steam to give our hair a more moiturized, smoother and softer look. This took about 20 minutes. I needed this hair treatment because my hair was dull and frizzy.



Hair treatment

My mom & I were satisfied with our hair makeover here. We looked much younger and prettier. Our grey hair was covered perfectly and now our hair looked a lot nicer and smoother. The whole process for me took about 3 hours.





If you are looking for a good hair salon, you can visit E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. For more information about this salon, please check out their FACEBOOK page.

Address:
No 42-1 Wisma Konwa, Jalan Tun Perak
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Telephone: 03-2072 2888



No comments:

Post a Comment