Monday, August 21, 2017

One Doc Medical - 4 Step Signature Medical Facial


Recently I was at One Doc Medical Laser & Aesthetic, Puchong branch to experience their 4 Step Signature Medical Facial. You do not need to worry much about parking because there is a basement parking at IOI Boulevard, Puchong. One Doc Medical intends to expand to 20 outlets in the next 5 years. 



The staffs here are very friendly and greeted me. This place was very clean and gave me a comfortable feeling. I was given a form to fill out my details and skin problems. I have some acne scars, blackheads and some uneven skin tone. 



The treatment room was neat, clean and hygienic. All laser and light therapy are performed by laser consultant and trained therapist. 

Step 1 - Hydrofacial 

Hdrofacial is deep cleansing using water and a specialized vacuum system to exfoliate, reduce pore size, remove impurities, remove dead skin cells and also blackheads. This process is painless. I felt a nozzle gliding through my face with some water on it.



Step 2 - One Doc Signature Laser

This is a 15 minutes process with Q-Switched Nd YAG Laser to break down deep layer pigments, oil glands, reduce pores and allows skin to be brighter. I felt some light heat on my face during this process. 



Step 3 - Omega Light Therapy

Omega Light Therapy is low level light therapy to enhance skin's natural cellular recovery, reduce acne outbreak, promote skin rejuvenation and enhance skin repair after laser treatment. It also prepares the skin for better absorption of the serum fusion which is the next step. This Omega Light Therapy process is very relaxing and I did not feel any pain or discomfort. Since it was very relaxing, I almost fell asleep.



Step 4 - Serum Infusion

This is the final step where a hybrid, antioxidant serum is infused to my skin using the deep layer serum infusion technique. It is an absorbable leave-on treatment that improves the appearance of aging signs. This serum is suitable for all skin types. A facial mask was put on my face and a machine was used to smoothen the mask. I felt my face very cool and comfortable. This was also a very relaxing process.



After this 4 Step Signature Medical Facial, I felt my skin was smoother and brighter with smaller pores. 




If you want to try the 4 Step Signature Medical Facial, you can enjoy the first trial at RM 499. Please call 018 2100886 to book your appointment. 

For more information, you can visit their website: http://www.onedocmedical.com/ or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onedocmedical/



20 comments:

  1. Does the laser is bearable and how many treatment we need to maintain a good skin? the whole treatment look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on your skin problem, whether it's for treating acne, pigmentation or pores and how severe it is.

      Delete
  2. Am not brave enough to undergo such treatment tho would love to huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have the guts to go through these treatments... I am not so pretty, but passable.. worries if I go for wrong one, even my whole face ruined

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about how you look if treatment goes wrong. I should ask them.

      Delete
  4. wa nice treatments it seem. look so beautiful there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely another nice place for this laser treatment! Looks quite comfy though XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a comfortable place. Try the treatment there.

      Delete
  6. I am still trying to get my guts together for laser treatment. RM499 sounds like s teal but I am afraid they force people to sign up for a package. Do they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will ask but you can always tell them your decision.

      Delete
  7. i did laser facial once and love the result. would love to check this place out ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check it out. Hope you like the treatment results.

      Delete
    2. Hi Bee Lee. are you still interested to try out the treatment from One Doc ?

      Delete
  8. Dubai experts need to deal with the necessities and prerequisites of every one of these people and social insurance office is a standout amongst the most imperative administrations for any individual. best stethoscope

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm planning to go for laser to treat my acne and acne scars as well. It's been 3 years of this post, may I know how's your skin condition now? is the treatment last until now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julies! this is not a scam trust me. I have had tried One Doc's treatment. If you would like to try i still have courses with me. I no longer needed the treatment therefore there are still leftovers. If interested please do let me know.

      Delete
    2. Hi Janette, do you still have any treatment sessions available that is valid now? I'm interested in getting laser treatments for acne scars and large pores. Thanks in advance!

      Delete
  10. The information you provided was fantastic! It helped me alot. Your expertise saved us so much time.
    Laser Treatments For Acne Scars Cost

    ReplyDelete