Thursday, April 20, 2017

Jordan's Oral Care Products For Review

I received an invitation to review Jordan's range of oral care products for my family and I got really excited about this because my whole family will get to try out Jordan's toothbrushes and floss. Jordan is an award winning oral care expert since 1837. Jordan is from Norway and uses the Scandinavian technology and colorful design to motivate brushing twice everyday. In conjunction with its 180th anniversary celebration, Jordan wants to create more awareness about its brand which empowers good oral hygiene.


These were the toothbrushes and floss I received to do our review.



When my daughter was very young, I looked through many different types of toothbrushes before I decided that Jordan's Step 1 (0-2 years) toothbrush was the best. I didn't need to worry about her getting choked because it has short neck and has a oval shape teething ring. There is different color indicator for the right amount of toothpaste to use. I still remember she loved brushing her teeth everyday. Below is an old photo of my daughter when she was about 1 year old using this toothbrush.




The Step 2 toothbrush is for 3 to 5 years old. These toothbrushes are very colorful and attractive. My son loves it after trying it out because of the design where it was easy to get a good grip and he likes the soft bristles. These also come with a hygiene cap which was really good to keep the toothbrushes clean especially when we travel.





Step 3 (6-9 years) The double density bristles with 'V' cut is effective in cleaning milk & permanent teeth. 

Step 4 (9+ years)

My daughter tried this Step 4 toothbrush and she liked it very much. She said she can get a good grip of the toothbrush because it has a rubbery feel. It is very effective in brushing the food that is stuck in between her teeth because of its bi-level bristles as shown below. It also has a tongue cleaner at the back of the toothbrush. To read my daughter's review, click HERE.



The four different range of adult toothbrushes are as below:
From left to right: Clean Smile, Classic, Slim and Target Sensitive

The Clean Smile toothbrush has premium quality bristles and is designed by Andreas Engesvik who is an interior designer for furniture, lighting, home wear and other household items. This toothbrush won the Reddot Award Winner in 2016 because of its simple design, minimal material used and good grade nylon bristles.

The Classic toothbrush existed in the market for 43 years and is still the best selling in Asia Pacific. It has a larger head, spoon shape and slim handle to reach the back and hard to reach teeth.

For the 0.01mm Range, I received the Slim and Target Sensitive range to try. I really liked both these toothbrushes  because the bristles are supersoft and gentle to my gum. It is also very effective in cleaning in between teeth and gum line. The small head enables me to reach all areas of my mouth.



I love to use floss because it is the easiest way to clean between teeth. I tried the Expand Floss and loved the mint flavor. This is the first time I tried floss that can expand and stretch to clean better. It is coated with wax and gentle to my gums. 

The Jordan Easy Clean Flosser is very easy to clean all teeth especially the back molar teeth because of the long handle. It is comfortable to hold and I really love to use this. It comes with many refills which is easy to change.

I would certainly recommend Jordan brand oral care products after trying them. If you have not tried this brand before, make sure you get some Jordan toothbrushes and floss soon. Thanks to Jordan for their great oral care products!

21 comments:

  1. i need to buy it!!! ---> Jordan's Step 1 (0-2 years) toothbrush .. the colors makes its to cute for my son

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very colorful and cute. That's why I bought the Step 1 for my girl when she was younger.

      Delete
  2. so cute the toothbrush! i think it will be a good encouragement for the kids to start brushing teeth. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, really motivate kids yo brush teeth at least twice a day.

      Delete
  3. Didn't know Jordan was from Norway but I'm using this toothbrush for my 2yo helps a lot when she's able to hold it properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! The whole family can use Jordan toothbrushes.

      Delete
  4. a good range of products to choose from. Suitable for everyone to use in the family :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the toothbrush for the kids are cute! Good review. Gonna check them out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noticed they have contest Now...wanna buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have coloring contest for children.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. I've used Jordan for such a long time. Didn't know they are from Norway or that they are more than a hundred years old already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kids toothbrush. When I was a kid, my mom bought me one, and it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very thoughtful brand. Wide range of products from as young as todlers to adults.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and all the designs are good for different age groups. The quality is great too.

      Delete
  10. Wanted to buy this for my little ones after he was born this October~but also have to wait for 1 year ~hahahah he sure will love this little tooth brush~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, I am sure he'll love the Jordan Step 1 toothbrush.

      Delete