Tuesday, May 12, 2015

BIO-LIFE ASTAXANTHIN REVIEW

It is every woman's dream to look beautiful and be attractive. Some women are not born beautiful and as we age, our biggest problem would be our aging skin. Don't worry as there is help on the way. Skin complexion can be improved by taking supplements such as Astaxanthin.

I was given the opportunity to try a bottle of Bio-Life Astaxanthin with 30 capsules and review it. Astaxanthin is a long word and hard to pronounce but this is really good and healthy. It is a naturally occurring carotenoid found in nature primarily in marine organisms such as microalgae, salmon and krill. Ever wonder why salmon has the pink-red color? It's astaxanthin that provides the pink-red pigment color. I took one capsule a day with food as a dietary supplement. There is no added sugars, yeast, milk, derivatives, wheat, corn starch, gluten, preservatives and artificial flavours. It tasted a little fishy but I just swallowed it. It is suitable for vegetarians too.




 Astaxanthin is derived from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, a nature source of astaxanthin. The astaxanthin used in Bio-Life 4mg capsule is cultured and extracted under a unique and controlled technology.

This is a photo of me before taking astaxanthin.



This is my photo after taking the capsules for about 2 weeks. You can see some slight differences. My skin does not look so dull and it is more radiant. I also have less acnes now. I think it really helped as it is a powerful antioxidant supplement that helps fight the signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots and moisture loss while promoting better skin elasticity. Taking 1 capsule a day can promote good skin health and reduce skin damaged caused by sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.


This is another photo of me with light make up on.

I believe if I continue to take 1 capsule of Astaxanthin a day, it can improve my aging skin. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. To find out more information on this product, please visit http://www.biolife.com.my or Bio-Life facebook at https://www.facebook.com/biolifemarketing.

Bio-Life will be having a Red Carpet Affair Astaxanthin Launch on 15th May 2015 at One Utama.
Come and join.




No comments:

Post a Comment