Friday, April 10, 2015

De'Xandra Perfume

De'Xandra Perfume

I love to smell nice and I'm sure you do too. However, it cost a bomb to get yourself branded perfumes in shopping centers. Recently, I was given the opportunity to try De'Xandra Perfume which is sold at a reasonable price. I tried the sweet Midnight Fantasy and really loved it. The smell is very sweet and it lasted more than 8 hours. I usually spray my perfume on my clothes. My daughter said I smelled really nice too. 


De'Xandra perfume is the top perfume for international brands, it is 'halal' with original essence where Muslims can use it for prayers, EDP (can last for more than 8 hours), and is in a nice little travel size bottle of 35ml. The price is only Rm65.00 per bottle which is affordable and very reasonable. Get your favourite perfume at only Rm65.00. You can recommend this to your friends and family too! For more information, please go to :

Fanpage : facebook.com/chettakiomey
Instagram : instagram.com/chettakiomey
Website : www.chettakiomey.com
Phone No : 013-2644310 (LIA)




No comments:

Post a Comment