Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment


Recently I had my hair treatment done at Bee Choo Origin and I had a good experience there. Bee Choo Origin was founded by Madam Cheah Bee Chew in 2001. She used 12 ingredients by processing raw materials from Hong Kong, China and India for making the herbal paste. The Origin hair treatment centers can be found in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Taiwan and Hong Kong.


Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment can address these issues : hair loss, thinning of hair, grey hair, oily or itchy scalp, dandruff, damaged hair due to bleaching and sensitive scalp. My hair was dry from bleaching and coloring recently and this treatment was what I needed. I was told that if I had grey hair, after the hair treatment, my grey hair would become brownish.

The benefits of having herbal hair treatment is to prevent clogged oil in hair follicles, to remove access oil on scalp to promote hair growth and to remove dead skin to solve dandruff problems.


When I was there, I got my hair scalp analysed to know my hair condition and any problems I faced. Then I was given Ginger Wine (hair tonic + herbal tonic) on my scalp to remove impurities and to open up pores for herbal nutrients to be absorbed during the 45 minutes steaming process later.

Ginger wine applied on my scalp.

Next was 100% pure virgin Olive Oil applied on my hair ends to improve hair condition and shine texture.

100% pure virgin Olive Oil applied on my hair ends

After that was the herbal paste mixed directly on my scalp and hair. Plastic wrap and hair band was used to avoid leakage while steaming for 45 mins. 


During the 45 minutes steaming process, the herbal ingredients and nutrients were absorbed in the hair and scalp. 

Hair steaming process

The last step was washing and blow drying my hair. The whole hair treatment process took about 1.5 hours to 2 hours.



If you are looking for a place to get herbal hair treatment, you can try Bee Choo Origin. You can buy their products like shampoo, conditioner, hair tonic, hair serum, hair spa, hair repair cream and others. 


Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment price ranges from RM 95 to RM 183 depending on hair length. There is good news for my readers because if you use my referral code ‘lindayee’, you can get 20% off your 1st visit and 25% off your 2nd visit. 
Click on this link for the discount: https://originherbal.com.my/referral/ 

For more information, please visit Bee Choo Origin Herbal Malaysia WEBSITE or FACEBOOK



No comments:

Post a Comment