Friday, March 2, 2018

3INA Wide Range of Beauty Products


I visited 3INA (pronounced as Mee-Nah) at Sky Avenue, Resorts World Genting last week to get my makeup done and try out their beauty products. 3INA products are from Europe and 3INA is more than just makeup, it is inspiring people to think beyond the one-size-fits-all definition of beauty. No wonder they have a wide range of different shades for each of their beauty products. I was really impressed with all these colors available.



I was honored to be invited to attend this makeup session with other RWG bloggers and influencers. Thanks to the PR team of RWG and 3INA.



3INA products are responsibly and ethically sourced, vegan wherever possible, cruelty and paraben-free. Their packaging uses recyclable materials, are bright and very colorful.



These are the wide range of lip pencils, lip gloss, lip primer and lipstick colors. You will surely find a lipstick color for any occasion. I love that the lipsticks are long lasting too.




Pencil Eyeshadow, Eyebrow Pencil, Eye Primer, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara and everything about the eyes comes in various shades and colors. 




There are various colors of foundation and concealers for any skin color. No more worries about getting a foundation that does not match your skin color.





The wide range of colors are also available for their nail polish. You can choose a different color for different occasions just like your lipstick or eyeshadow. You can mix and match for a new look everyday.




For more information on 3INA, please visit their FACEBOOK or WEBSITE.

3INA
T2A-55B
Level 2 SkyAvenue,
Genting Highlands Resort,
69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang

The other 3INA stores in Malaysia are at IOI City Mall Putrajaya, Pavilion KL and Sunway Pyramid. 




18 comments:

  1. I love all the different shades and colors suitable for every individual. I would definitely check out their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check out their products. I really like their lipstick and colored mascara.

      Delete
  2. Now you can shop for make up products from USA in India which come in a wide variety of products that you won't find on other e-commerce sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menariknya produk ni.. Tengok alat mekap up gila sakan nak shopping ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Datanglah shopping di sini. Banyak jenis makeup yang berkualiti baik.

      Delete
  4. great experience at 3INA. Creative brand name with creative products which affordable and suitable for all types of skin and colours.. my wife also love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 3INA's many colours. Very vibrant and bold, so eye-catching. Although I have not heard about them prior to this, they are my new favourite now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like their product shades and colors too. Different color for different ocassions.

      Delete
  6. Oh, my goodness!! I wanted to visit this beauty store. Lots of choices and shades. I will definitely check this store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their beauty products are good quality and long lasting with so many different shades. Do check them out.

      Delete
  7. I like the look they did for you! Look so fresh and pretty, their range of products is amazing! Definitely gonna check out their stores soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My look was more natural type. I like it too. Do check out their stores for great beauty products.

      Delete
  8. omg a new makeup brand in town? Looks amazing! I hope they are expanding in KL too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an amazing post, I loved reading about the beauty products you use. Thanks for sharing these awesome products with us! Diva Glamour Matte Lipcolour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site for Japanese Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Bitcoin Support Number is the right place where you will get all kind of bitcoin support starting from transaction issues, blockchain issues etc. Bitcoin support service customer helpline number will help you in every possible manner to fix all of the bitcoin wallet problems and glitches.

    bitcoin support
    www.norton.com/setup
    Office Setup
    www.webroot.com/safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Grateful™ that you shared this informational post. ✆ Your website has everything that I have been looking for so long. Your knowledge about this topic is quite impressive. I am amazed by the content you shared on this website.☞ I loved this page so much that I have bookmarked it for future reference. Thank you for this valuable piece of information. Sadly I could not find any additional information on this page. The information available here is similar to other websites. I like that your understanding about this subject is very deep. Visit௹☞ Telstra WebmailPlumbers Near Mewww.Norton.com/setupwww.office.com/setupwww.office.com/setupNurton.com/nu16

    ReplyDelete