Sunday, April 16, 2017

Korea Trip With My Family - Day 4

On the 4th day, we explored the most beautiful national park in Korea, Mount Sorak. We took a cable car to the top of the mountain. Since it was still winter, we saw plenty of snow. My children were so happy to see real snow. Even though it was cold and slippery, all of us had a lot of fun making snowman and having a snowball fight.




 My children made a cute little snowman. 








Here's a video of my children having a snowball fight at Mount Sorak. My family really enjoyed ourselves here especially my children.




This was our delicious Korean meal after a long day of playing in the snow. We checked in at the same Yong Pyong Ski Resort for another night.




2 comments:

  1. Nice scenery at Mount Sorak. Love the cute little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the beautiful scenery there. Thanks.

      Delete